Jaw Bone Bio Mask

Well, fit test went well! I guess when I filled out the Mr.Incredible suit to latex it, it dried a little larger than I had anticipated, so I need to add some padding in some places to make it look more filled out. Armor is at varying stages of completion and is craft foam!

BE97CA3B-02BC-4AB8-A48A-5692B1851A30.jpeg

Hey THOR, I noticed in the other pictures your suit is standing up by it self. I was just wondering if you have like a PVC stand or is it a wooden stand?? I'm just curious cause I want to make one for my SUIT. :) Do you mind taking a picture of your PREDATOR stand? It be good if I can get an idea of what it look like, thanx man.

I found a mannequin online and bought it from the guy that day, the arms detach and it stands on a pretty serious metal plate. It also has an attachment for a head, which I don’t have and will have to fabricate the attachment myself. When I use it for modifications on my predator suit, I take the arms off of the mannequin and fill the upper torso, mainly the arms, with newspapers the arms stick out as far as I need. I’ll try to get some pictures up soon!

I found a mannequin online and bought it from the guy that day, the arms detach and it stands on a pretty serious metal plate. It also has an attachment for a head, which I don’t have and will have to fabricate the attachment myself. When I use it for modifications on my predator suit, I take the arms off of the mannequin and fill the upper torso, mainly the arms, with newspapers the arms stick out as far as I need. I’ll try to get some pictures up soon!
No problem dude, I see your suit stands pretty straight. Lol my wife is scared that if I build one my 6yr old son is gonna tip it over and land on him :( but I might just make one from strong PVC piping. :) might be safer, but not as sturdy.

I have a 1 year old, a 4 year old, and a 6 year old running around too, and I gotta say, spending money on a well balanced and sturdy mannequin was money well spent. It also has helped when I need to work on the suit. Having that base has helped me out on numerous occasions!

Armor is almost finished! A little more hot glue shaping and we’ll be ready to take “the Collector” on his first hunt! Hands and feet are the last things to get put together! I am ready to start on the next project, so I gotta finish this one up!

The armor is a collection (hence the name) of different pred armor, or at least as close as I can get to looking like them... bio mask from the Berserker, chest piece from the same, the falconer’s Gauntlet, the city predator’s belt/waist, and to be honest, I don’t remember where I found the reference image for the shin guards! The wrist blades is a creation of my own based in suggestions from folks in this thread (big thanks)! I will be happy for the first hunt!

82D920A4-5E78-4A14-9C30-E21C76387668.jpeg

Thanks! In total supplies for the suit, minus the head I cast, the neck rings and dreds, only cost me $100. A lot of effort when into it, and it’s no pro suit by any means, but not bad for $100 bucks worth of materials!

Congrats on your hard work it has paid off. How did you add your mesh to the skin?

It’s a net I found in an “Ocean themed” section at Hobby Lobby, a little spray paint, then I dropped it over the mannequin; this allowed me to cut out the head, then I zip ties the sides tight. Then cut off the arms and excess carefully. It is cut straight down the back the length of the Velcro on the back so I can get into it, Then the mesh Velcros together!

This still needs the glove glued into place, but the and is a glove that was filled with napkins, coated with latex till I liked it, then painted! I need to add a clear coat of latex and a sealer and it will be ready to go!

Also I would like to note that when I can afford and air brush...my stuff will look SOOO much more legit...

E65BFF09-0CE3-43E4-9456-DCCBF2574C80.jpeg

60E88047-9ABA-421E-9B96-A072F0F1E88C.jpeg

64843385-B702-4B51-9EB0-4BF33593DF2C.jpeg

ThorKrohn this is soo cool ..... i got myself a new Cell phone today (still kept my old one ;) ) and downloaded the Predator clock the first one that appears on the apps store is the best one .... no publicity and free. But yes your hands are very cool...if you had some RD-407 Latex i would have shown you how to make hands more realistic but that is superb still....

ThorKrohn this is soo cool ..... i got myself a new Cell phone today (still kept my old one ;) ) and downloaded the Predator clock the first one that appears on the apps store is the best one .... no publicity and free. But yes your hands are very cool...if you had some RD-407 Latex i would have shown you how to make hands more realistic but that is superb still....
That PREDATOR clock SOUNDS COOL :) it's an app?? WOW I didn't know there was something like that. That's cool shogun!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back