Jaw Bone Bio Mask

Got another request from the lair, I am looking for the best idea for a gauntlet for the right hand for my predator costume this year, any suggestions for the "Collector?"

Use your own mechanical design, but then have a skull split into three pieces (two sides and a center(the center would probably be the whole "nose", small part of the eyesocket and forehead)) and have the blades protrude through the eye sockets. Maybe a spinal collumn running down the middle?

Use your own mechanical design, but then have a skull split into three pieces (two sides and a center(the center would probably be the whole "nose", small part of the eyesocket and forehead)) and have the blades protrude through the eye sockets. Maybe a spinal collumn running down the middle?
That’s not bad, kinda would mask the Mr. Black mask! I’ll sketch up some concepts!

Going to attach all of this to a gauntlet!

87813EF5-B054-4A85-9D59-7265D95E83AB.jpeg

Looking good :D

Are you going to make foam tips for blades or do you have something different planned?
Looking at making a single blade coming from the center of the skull to just past the tips of the bones, of course foam points are a good idea too.

I also thought the bones could serve as a base for two separate blades, waiting on more foam to arrive so I am brainstorming in the interim.

Last edited:
Getting close! I really need a new thread for my suit but, I have already covers all the bases here...what do we think of skin color and how it fits with armor coloring? I am liking the black armor but I am really open to suggestions? How does my mask look? How does the bio mask look? Love feed back from the group! Going to be adding mesh and quills and other armor soon!

6408899D-A791-4D75-8DE5-E2B79D7BF153.jpeg

70C12800-75B2-4A91-B9DB-33EAB2679AB4.jpeg

058FFCE4-00F8-4D78-B0D0-9ABB37F298CB.jpeg

Any more update on this? I am interested to see the finished product
Thanks for the interest! I am making progress! Been doing some test fitting and moving with my latex suit, not been happy with the results so I have had minor repair work after each fitting and have been working towards a solution to keep repairs to a minimum. Here is my progress on armor, cause for me, this is the easiest aspect of creating a suit, so it has been on the back burner. I have some filler to add and redo the paint, was playing around with a theme.

04E46CB6-2BDC-4DC4-8810-56FC97D0EBD2.jpeg

66FE6A8C-7ADD-4F6A-A773-D5878FA8A12F.jpeg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back