Jason Voorhees vs Predator

Logically, who do you think would win in a fair fight?

• P1 Predator (Young Blood and First Real Hunt on Earth)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Jason Voorhees (Freddy vs Jason Version)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw: Both End up stabbing and killing one another simultaniously, or both die in an epic explosion.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

AlienatedPredator

JVP.jpg

What do yall think?

PREDATOR -First time on planet Earth. He is a young blood out on his 1st hunt. The young blood is given standard equipment.
Height: Around 7ft
Weight: 250-350 lbs (including armor/equipment)
Weapons: Physical Stength, Blade Gauntlet, Bio Helmet, Armor, Computer/Bomb Gauntlet, and Plasma Cannon.

(Things to Consider: Young, cocky, 1st hunt, and has or never dealt with the undead. Lands in Camp Crystal Lake. His plasma cannon can only fire twice due to low energy from the crash and water messing with equipment. And uses most of his physical energy and weapons by hunting the campers.)

JASON -Just awoken from slumber by explosion and chattering campers. Jason is completely undead and knows the surrouding area. Standard weapon is the machete.

Height: Around 6.5ft
Weight: Around 250 lbs
Weapons: Physical Strength, Being Undead, Machete or anything he can find.

(Things to Consider: Old, Undead, 1st time dealing with alien weapons, He knows the surrounding area, Mass murderer, and a very tough torso. He's undead, predator heat vision can't see him.)

Any comments, theories or ideas are welcome.

lol with those stats,if you posted this on a jason forum predator would still come out on top,plus he has a plasma cannon,with what seems to have unlimited ammo

The Predator for sure. Jason would be vaporized into nothingness, non existence; he’d be reduced to nothing more than a foul vapor by a single blast from the hunter’s plasma cannon. The Predator’s aim is usually dead on (being that he uses his tri laser to target his victims)...so he will most likely hit Jason with his first shot.
…As far as pre-marital sex goes??? (what that has to do with preds and wining a fight I have not a clue, unless there’s something more to this comment??) I firmly believe preds have sex whenever and however they want, marriage or not.
~Estelle

Don't those vs topics ever bore people? I mean the answer is always "teh Predator gotz a plasmacannon and bluws the other guy up kekeke ^_^"

Of course, if a little bit of mud can hide you from the heat vision of a Predator, how can the Predator target a stonecold dead for decades body?

Don't those vs topics ever bore people? I mean the answer is always "teh Predator gotz a plasmacannon and bluws the other guy up kekeke ^_^"

Of course, if a little bit of mud can hide you from the heat vision of a Predator, how can the Predator target a stonecold dead for decades body?
Same way they target those cold ass xenos I guess.
~Estelle

The Predator for sure. Jason would be vaporized into nothingness, non existence; he’d be reduced to nothing more than a foul vapor by a single blast from the hunter’s plasma cannon. The Predator’s aim is usually dead on (being that he uses his tri laser to target his victims)...so he will most likely hit Jason with his first shot.

I'm calling Jason winning based on your assessment. From using what we've seen in the movies as reference only...... The Predator's plasma cannon burns a large hole through a person, it has never reduced a human sized object to vapor. In Friday the 13th part 9, they literally blew Jason up, and his undead parts ultimately found themselves again and made a full Jason.

LOl, I think you’re being bias towards Jason. Yes, the plasma cannon does burn a whole through people…Living people! Jason is a dried up maggot eaten pile of bones, hehehe and I stand by my assumption of him just being vaporized, poof gone up in a burning cloud of smoke.
~Estelle

I don't know. Jason has been filled with more bullets than P2 ever was when taking close range shotgun blasts from Danny Glover and has survived 12 movies so far.

PS- I'm not biased towards Jason. I've worn both Predator and Jason costumes. Both are super hot to wear and I've been Predator costuming more years than I've been Jason costuming.

PPS- This section cannot happen.....

Draw: Both End up stabbing and killing one another simultaniously, or both die in an epic explosion. Or some other variation.

Jason cannot die, therefore no simultaneous killing, and we've already discussed epic explosions have shown on-screen that Jason doesn't die by those, either.

I'm calling Jason winning based on your assessment. From using what we've seen in the movies as reference only...... The Predator's plasma cannon burns a large hole through a person, it has never reduced a human sized object to vapor. In Friday the 13th part 9, they literally blew Jason up, and his undead parts ultimately found themselves again and made a full Jason.

Actually in "Predators" Tusky pretty much left goo of Nolan.

Like you said, in Part 9 they blew him to bits and his heart was left beating. To me this means that he in not "undead", but an entity in itself. He obviously consumes the body in which his dark heart finds.

Here's my thought...a bit out there, but ehh... The Predator blasts Jason, and like with Nolan, nothing much left...except for his heart. The Predator being a on his first hunt and cocky does him in. He goes to collect a trophy, but nothing is left; he doesn't notice Jason's devilish heart/soul. The Predator de-masks after the victory, and that's when Jason's soul enters the Predator.

The combination is unlike any other...the strength, agility, weapons of the Predator fused with the heartless and merciless soul that is Jason.

They end.

Like you said, in Part 9 they blew him to bits and his heart was left beating. To me this means that he in not "undead", but an entity in itself. He obviously consumes the body in which his dark heart finds.

Here's my thought...a bit out there, but ehh... The Predator blasts Jason, and like with Nolan, nothing much left...except for his heart. The Predator being a on his first hunt and cocky does him in. He goes to collect a trophy, but nothing is left; he doesn't notice Jason's devilish heart/soul. The Predator de-masks after the victory, and that's when Jason's soul enters the Predator.

The combination is unlike any other...the strength, agility, weapons of the Predator fused with the heartless and merciless soul that is Jason.

They end.

You sir have just created one of the greatest plot lines I have every read. Kudos to you!

I’d say unfortunately the predator would be left with nothing to claim…the mask would probably end a worthless smoldering heap of plastic?
~Estelle

LOl, I think you’re being bias towards Jason. Yes, the plasma cannon does burn a whole through people…Living people! Jason is a dried up maggot eaten pile of bones, hehehe and I stand by my assumption of him just being vaporized, poof gone up in a burning cloud of smoke.
~Estelle
Actually Jason is not a maggot eaten pile of bones lol. He's not even a zombie. He can't be seen by the predator's heat vision and the predator can only fire off about 2 shots. Plus they're both dealing with the fleeing campers as well, guess where those shots are going. So it's a completely fair fight. Ya'll need to look at all the variables instead of just saying he'll be vaporized (impossible by the way). You're acting like you havent even seen any of the Friday of the 13ths.

Same way they target those cold ass xenos I guess.
~Estelle
Also the P1 predator didn't fight xenomorphs, you're looking way into AVP and AVPR, and Predators. This is the P1 we're talking about, the 1st predator, the most low-tech weapons along with being the weakest predator as from the movies so far. I love both Predator and Jason, so Im leaning towards the tie, especially if the majority of the votes is Predator. But im gonna wait to see if people make "good" arguments and see how the voting goes til Hallows Eve (the night before halloween).

PG. 1- PREDATOR LANDS
002.jpg

NOTE: I'm just doing the first few pages in my free time, like until the point they meet up. Then when the poll is over, I'll move on to the fighting scenes. Just doing the introduction for now.

What do ya'll think? Im gonna try to do color later on.

Love the idea of the short comic
As much as i love Jason Voorhees, unless the Predator is wearing diapers, Mr Voorhees would be toast.
But it would be a hell of a scrap!
Unfortunatly i don't agree with Paul Andersons theory that the P1 is the weakest hunter we have seen so far, just my opinion.
Great Poll :rolleyes:

The end.

I like this theory, so... I guess I'm voting for Jason?
(The end result would certainly be awesome predator... the VoorheePred!)

The first pages look great!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back