Jason Voorhees vs Predator

Logically, who do you think would win in a fair fight?

• P1 Predator (Young Blood and First Real Hunt on Earth)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Jason Voorhees (Freddy vs Jason Version)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw: Both End up stabbing and killing one another simultaniously, or both die in an epic explosion.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
If there are drawings involved, then we have art and creativity. We encourage seeing drawings and if they happen to be VS, then thats ok too. We just really got tired of seeing the Pred VS Brocol/Smurfette/Bacteria/Cosmic Rays/Sponge Bob were getting out of hand...
Dam, was that a real pole?? :D
Sorry i'll shut up now.

Good luck with your exams :D

You sir have just created one of the greatest plot lines I have every read. Kudos to you!

The cool thing about this particular thread, is that it is being thought out, as opposed to (I refuse to use "the synonym") the other gobbldygook.

I really liked Munson's take on it. Simple, yet, potentially epic. I see it further into a second issue where Jason (Don't ask me how) flies back home, launching a killing rampage, along the lines of a Bad Blood (Afterall, he is now a Pred killing other Preds, but in a slasher movie kind of way). So, this leads to the Elder's organizing a hunting party take out the Jason-Pred. BOOM! Third and final issue, the preds take out Jason. But, as well know, that won't actually happen and there are approximately 37 more issues of Jason coming back and Preds taking him out, over and over and over...

So, a Jason-themed bio...

003.jpg

Hey sorry it took so long, I finally got settled in at college and use to my schedule, so now I have time to work on this. Hope yall like it, sorry its not as good quality as the 1st, but my roomate left his scanner at home and I had to use a camera. o_O

The cool thing about this particular thread, is that it is being thought out, as opposed to (I refuse to use "the synonym") the other gobbldygook.

I really liked Munson's take on it. Simple, yet, potentially epic. I see it further into a second issue where Jason (Don't ask me how) flies back home, launching a killing rampage, along the lines of a Bad Blood (Afterall, he is now a Pred killing other Preds, but in a slasher movie kind of way). So, this leads to the Elder's organizing a hunting party take out the Jason-Pred. BOOM! Third and final issue, the preds take out Jason. But, as well know, that won't actually happen and there are approximately 37 more issues of Jason coming back and Preds taking him out, over and over and over...

So, a Jason-themed bio...

I really like the Jason themed bio Darth. Perhaps a Tracker bio WITHOUT the tusks on it. Painted in a somewhat darker, beat up off white color with the typical mask features...

i know i will get lamb basted for this, but predator can die...jason never dies. he has had everything under the sun done to him including being completely vaporized in JGTH. so i say jason would just keep coming back until he bled out the predator like arnold did.....well, right before the predator blew himself up. i say jason wins the fight but i am a jason guy, and to the predator, still love ya man. LOL!

cool thread man.

mike

Actually in "Predators" Tusky pretty much left goo of Nolan.

Like you said, in Part 9 they blew him to bits and his heart was left beating. To me this means that he in not "undead", but an entity in itself. He obviously consumes the body in which his dark heart finds.

Here's my thought...a bit out there, but ehh... The Predator blasts Jason, and like with Nolan, nothing much left...except for his heart. The Predator being a on his first hunt and cocky does him in. He goes to collect a trophy, but nothing is left; he doesn't notice Jason's devilish heart/soul. The Predator de-masks after the victory, and that's when Jason's soul enters the Predator.

The combination is unlike any other...the strength, agility, weapons of the Predator fused with the heartless and merciless soul that is Jason.

They end.
Dude that is just wicked.NICE one.I will agree with you on that:)

I gotta go with Jason on this one:

I would rate them about equal on physical strength.

That said the Predator only gets 2 shots with the Plasmacaster, and even if he gets in both shots, Jason can regenerate. He is like a super zombie.

It also helps that the Predator cannot see Jason all that well, but Jason can see the Predator just fine.

The Predator is smarter and can think and strategize, but he will eventually get tired of fighting and Jason will not. The Predator can put Jason down for a little while, but he will always get back up. Jason only need to put the Predator down once.

Jason takes it 7/10.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back