Jason Voorhees costume

just one more photo...this is from a haunted house for needy children I helped with yesterday.
haunted house.jpg

Thank you! I'm glad it came out pretty good. I got very good reactions!
Jason close up.jpg
jason3.jpg
jason.jpg
These are from Halloween....I won't post anymore pics..lol..wont bore anyone else...hehe

If anyone was interested...lol...I had problems finding good pics for reference when making this costume, so I used screen shots and pics of other peoples costumes as well. There was one I liked that looked amazing. His name is Rahl. His had this textured, blackened, burnt looking crusty stuff on the tshirt, sweatshirt, and jacket. I didn't know how he did it...so, the other night I just asked him. He was very nice and replied within hours. I'm in process of adding the nasty burnt crust to mine now...Thank you Rahl!
There's a comic expo near me in the summer that me and the kids really like going to. Last fall I went in Jason cosplay. I'm thinking I may do that this summer...but worried it'll be hot with 3 shirts and a jacket..and gloves...lol. I do have 2 Batsuits..but the latex one is hot every part of the year..and there's always at least 5 Batmans there. I havent seen Jason there at all...Any suggestions? ....oh, I wonder how many DeadPools will there..lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back