Jason Takes Manhattan Costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sirbrad

Doing yet another one of these since I have gotten a TON of requests for people for another one. So this one will available in a few weeks. Just finished the textured pieces and working the paint ups now for the arms and thigh/knee piece with kneecap. Color are darker here and will show more accurately as usual, later on outdoors. Are actually a dark, rotten flesh tone that matches an Ugly 8 by the Devil's latex. The pants will be 36 and 2XL shirt unless someone commissions another size if available, within the week. Also have 38 pants I believe. Stay tuned for updates!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Gotta love liquid latex. What kind of paint did you use?

That is going to be HOT to wear! I made a Part 7 costume the same way you are doing it and I sweated so much in that thing.

sirbrad

The part 7 is a lot hotter than this due to the latex ribs, spine and knee pieces. I have been making these for many years, and the part 8 is not that hot actually as there is no huge pieces as with the part 7. I use acrylics. You can check out all my previous ones on here and youtube. Here is my last one I did. I got used to the New Blood though since I have been dressing up as Jason for over 25 years, and in my area it is not warm usually around Halloween, averages around 40-50 so it is not too bad. Also helps to wear a hood as oppoes to a full mask. But the New Blood is the hottest with all the latex. I might do a foam latex version sometime. I also want to do my own more detailed personal life-sized, with costumes I do the most weathering possible and yet still wearable without falling apart. These costumes are what I am known for and are the most requested, especially the New Blood.

New Blood life-sized:

New Blood Costume Life-sized 3 - YouTube

sirbrad4's Channel - YouTube

Last Manhattan I did:

Tons more pics on the forums or my Facebook Brad Miller | Facebook

Last edited:

sirbrad

Thanks, should be another New Blood soon as well. I meant to post this in the costumes thread.

sirbrad

Thanks! I do a lot of them. You can see a lot more videos and costume reenactments on my youtube channel, and pics on Facebook. I try to post them on the forums as well. Lots more HUGE surprises to come so subscribe! ;)

sirbrad

Finishing up the paint job which is several different coats and washes, and a lot of textured latex, which is tough to see at this angle but will be more visible from the sides. Color is perfect and matches the hood well. Just took one quick pic but it was getting dark out.

sirbrad

Paint finished and moss added, as well as the wet look to the pieces. Also undershirt weathering is about done.

sirbrad

Thanks all! Finishing up the arms and working on the weathering of the suit, here is a teaser during the sleeve weathering minus the arms.

sirbrad

You can see the whole album on my facebook as the imageshack ones get deleted when I delete them on the account to save room. But here is a few.

CSMacLaren

Sr Member
Not a Jason fan but that looks hella awesome. Very lifelike presence to it. Who needs a security guard for their home?