bradtdkrises

There's a comic expo near me in the summer that me and the kids really like going to. Last fall I went in Jason cosplay. I'm thinking I may do that this summer...but worried it'll be hot with 3 shirts and a jacket..and gloves...lol. I do have 2 Batsuits..but the latex one is hot every part of the year..and there's always at least 5 Batmans there. I havent seen Jason there at all...Any suggestions? ....oh, I wonder how many DeadPools will there..lol
jason2.jpg

classicbman.jpg

Normally I'd go with Batman.... but that Jason outfit is awesome. And as for Deadpools..... there were loads of them about before the films release so now its gonna be crazy.

I know...we saw 2 Deadpools back in the fall...this summer i bet will be crazy..lol
So you like Jason? I havent seen another Jason there...I may do that again...
thanks doppelganger for your reply!

I definately like your Jason gear. You may get less hugs in photo ops but you'll definately be remembered more for that costume than another batman on the floor.

.I had problems finding good pics for reference when making this costume, so I used screen shots and pics of other peoples costumes as well. There was one I liked that looked amazing. His name is Rahl. His had this textured, blackened, burnt looking crusty stuff on the tshirt, sweatshirt, and jacket. I didn't know how he did it...so, the other night I just asked him. He was very nice and replied within hours. I'm in process of adding the nasty burnt crust to mine now.
I think I will go with Jason this summer...again, Thanks!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back