Jason Bourne Photo

Obie71

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Greetings would anyone have a copy of this photo I could possibly purchase from them? Mnay thanks

Attachments

• The-Bourne-Supremacy-Photo-of-Jason-and-Marie-1.jpg
    The-Bourne-Supremacy-Photo-of-Jason-and-Marie-1.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 39
After countless of hours trying to seamlessly patch several screencaps together, then clean, enhance the photo with Topaz Photo AI, color correct it, I can finally call this done (this should print at 160 x 108 mm):
Jason And Marie Photo Final.png

You might ask why several screencaps and not just one? Because the best source for this photo is the one where Jason looks at it while on the train, but also the scene where he burns Marie's papers, but kept the photo:
Jason And Marie Photo Patches.png

The only area taken from one of the photos posted in this thread is the bottom right corner section (it's the only non-visible area in the movie).

Also here are 3 variants of the Neski family photo (I was stuck with these for almost 2 weeks, as I wasn't satisfied with the results I got with Topaz Photo AI):
The Neski's Newspaper.png Image75.png

From a newspaper in flashback scenes.

2 versions also from flashbacks (these should print at 160 x 110 mm):
The Neski's Flashbacks 2.png The Neski's Flashbacks.png Image73.png Image79.png

The difference between these two is that the 1st one was made from the full image, while the 2nd one was made from several screencaps with the zoomed in photo as the centerpiece.

This one is from the end of Supremacy where Jason tells to Irene Neski that he killed her parents (this will print at 160 x 108 mm):
The Neski's at Home.png Image53.png

And a bunch of Jason (and 1 Marie) photos from passports, screens, wanted sheets and so on (print or add them to your files):
Jason Photo Good 1.png Image4.png

Jason Photo Good 2.png Jason Photo Good 3.png Image11.png

Jason Photo Good 4.png Image18.png

Jason Photo Good 5.png Image24.png

Jason Photo Good 6.png Image32.png

Jason Photo Good 8.png Image33.png

Jason Photo Good 7.png Image36.png

Jason Photo Good 9.png Image62.png

Jason Photo Good 10.png Marie Photo Good 1.png Image63.png

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back