Done / Completed Jaro Tapal/Cal Kestis [«OGGDO KILLER»] lightsaber (from "Fallen Order") by Lukyanov - SOLD OUT

Will, I am guessing that I will need to wait for KR or One of the other stores to stock the saber. Plus I had to pay something pending.

I can assume I am no longer on the list do to notResponce to my PMs , or Invoice received.

I realy was looking forward to this, and because of demand it will probably sell out before I can grab one.

Will, I am guessing that I will need to wait for KR or One of the other stores to stock the saber. Plus I had to pay something pending.

I can assume I am no longer on the list do to notResponce to my PMs , or Invoice received.

I realy was looking forward to this, and because of demand it will probably sell out before I can grab one.
Sorry, I'm super busy now, I'm not respond on emails and PM's here until monday

IMG_20201122_163922.jpg
All the hilts was checked and the one thing I need to do is to prepare the boxes for shipping.
For all my customers: wait for email today.
For other people who need this thing: the limited amount will be available at KR-Sabers and Thesaberbay soon.
MTFBWY and thanks for your support. :) :p
IMG_20201122_163811.jpg

UPD: If you want a weathered version, please, let me know so I don't send your saber yet.
Unfortunately my colleague who is doing weathering got sick, so we didn’t have time to make a sample. It will be ready soon and I'll show you the result and our price. If you agree, we'll make it, if not - I just send your saber to you.

Last edited:
View attachment 1370526
All the hilts was checked and the one thing I need to do is to prepare the boxes for shipping.
For all my customers: wait for email today.
For other people who need this thing: the limited amount will be available at KR-Sabers and Thesaberbay soon.
MTFBWY and thanks for your support. :) :p
View attachment 1370525
Awesome news, thanks!, regretting I didn't order more, they look amazing ;)

For those of you who missed out on the run, Khal just released this info

READL IN FULL!!!
Lets talk BLACK FRIDAY CYBER MONDAY!!! So, we have never really done anything special before on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, mainly because we aim to offer the best price for our parts already.
1f605.png

Also, we don't want to upset customers who purchase close to those days!
1f604.png

BUT! This year, we decided to keep the highly demanded leftovers from our very popular runs, as well as a new hilt launch, for this Black Friday with some special pricing!
1f601.png

So, this Black Friday we will be launching:
1. 'OGGDO KILLER' - The most accurate Cal Kestis saber to date by Denis Lukyanov!
2. 'PRINCESS LO' Kits - These are the last of our run earlier this year! After this, they're gone!
3. 'EMPEROR' - Again, these are the last of our run earlier this year! After this, they're gone!
4. 'TD PROP KITS' - These are also the last of our run earlier this year! This time we have the option to add a FULL FX electronics kit!
5. Weathered ECO Luke V2 Kits - We don't have many, less than 20pcs, so those will be added also!
All of the above will be in stock ready to ship, so all orders will ship within 5-7 business days DHL Express. This is our last big hilt event of 2020. The prices, as seen in the images, will remain until midnight on Cyber Monday. So, on Tuesday, 24th November, any leftover stock will revert to it's standard RRP.
1f61d.png

Everything is limited. We don't have much so be sure to not miss out! The items will be in stock from midnight on Thursday 26th November (GMT).
1f44d.png

If you want to add your email to the notification list now and also read through the finer details early so, you're prepared, I have linked the products below for you. Ignore the fact that they are out of stock, the stock will be available on Black Friday:
OGGDO Killer: https://thesaberarmory.com/.../oggdo-killer-cal-kestis...
Princess LO: https://thesaberarmory.com/.../kr-x-or-princess-lo-empty...
Emperor: https://thesaberarmory.com/.../kr-x-or-emperor-diy-empty...
TD Kit: https://thesaberarmory.com/.../kr-x-or-td-diy-prop-fx-kit...
ECO Luke V2: https://thesaberarmory.com/.../kr-x-or-eco-luke-v2-diy...
See you there!!!
Khal

If you want a weathered version, please, let me know so I don't send your saber yet.
Unfortunately my colleague who is doing weathering got sick, so we didn’t have time to make a sample. It will be ready soon and I'll show you the result and our price. If you agree, we'll make it, if not - I just send your saber to you.

I would like to see the weathered version. Should we reply to the email you just sent? Also, if we're waiting for the weathered version, do we hold off on the second payment now and send it together with the weather fees once it's done? Thanks!!

Are the final payment emails getting sent out one by one? I haven’t seen anything yet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back