Done / Completed Jaro Tapal/Cal Kestis [«OGGDO KILLER»] lightsaber (from "Fallen Order") by Lukyanov - SOLD OUT

Where and why?
I didn't sent any payment emails
I am interested in your weathered version if available, also do you have sample and pricing? Also, do I do rest of payment now or do I wait until its sure about weathering and price before I send all the lump sum I still owe you?

I am interested in your weathered version if available, also do you have sample and pricing? Also, do I do rest of payment now or do I wait until its sure about weathering and price before I send all the lump sum I still owe you?I
I
Did you saw my emails?
Yes I did, I even sent you a reply. But still the question has not been answered, Should I pay the rest now or later when you have the sample and price for weathering?

Payment sent, I sent a note with the payment, but I am interested in the weathering option depending on the price and schedule, so please withhold shipment of mine.

Thanks for all your hard work Denis!

Payment sent off. Please let me know if there is anything else needed and that it’s confirmed that I’m paid in full. Very excited for the hilt! :)

Hey Denis, I replied to your email to secure a weathered version of the OGGDO killer and wasn’t sure if you had seen it so I’m replying in here as well to make sure my reply doesn’t go unnoticed. Thank you.

Payment sent please confirm. Also, please hold shipment until you do weathering and I decide if I want or not. Also sent you an email. Thanks

Hey Denis, I replied to your email to secure a weathered version of the OGGDO killer and wasn’t sure if you had seen it so I’m replying in here as well to make sure my reply doesn’t go unnoticed. Thank you.
I'd like to know too, as I did the same thing. I believe it should be alright, but just want to be sure.

Have these started shipping already? I'm confused on how this guy's already has his?
Screenshot_20201126-161651.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back