Interest Jaro Tapal/Cal Kestis [«OGGDO KILLER»] lightsaber (from "Fallen Order") by Lukyanov

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lukyanov

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello there
IMG_20201117_184503.jpg IMG_20201117_184658.jpg

There are some issues with assembly that I need to fix. So I need some time to prepare the sabers and pack them :)
Im hoping that everyone understands thatI am not the direct culprit of all delays :p

GMB1of12000

I see some if not all member in on the run have sent some kind of down payment. I just want to make sure I am on the list and where do I send the deposit?

GMB1of12000

Well I was send an order form and he did get it. But did not get an invoice yet.

Well I will start looking around in case my spot was takin.

Roy86

I'm hoping to finish all the things until the end of this week.
I just have a "main" job, so I have to work on sabers evenings and nights
Take your time mate, they look amazing. Looking forward to holding it and installing it with everything :D

Last edited: