Interest Jaro Tapal/Cal Kestis [«OGGDO KILLER»] lightsaber (from "Fallen Order") by Lukyanov

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GMB1of12000

How long are these overall? Shopping for a stand for it atm..
I like the Soloshold stands but they are hard to come buy, for a good budget stand look at the Saber Forge V2, i just ordered 2 Triple saber stands, if you go with a dual Saber they are definitely long enough.

awhite89

I ordered one of the sabertrio saber workbench stands specifically for this hilt because it looks so much like the in game workbench stand

awhite89

Yup, they've been swamped so they've only been open for orders for short periods of time. You'll have to watch them closely on a reopening date if you hope to get one

awhite89

I bet kr sabers will sell out of their stock in minutes for this reason alone plus the fact that it's going to be the best Jaro Tapal/ Cal Kestis hilt money can buy. I'm so excited to finally display this hilt