Done / Completed Jaro Tapal/Cal Kestis [«OGGDO KILLER»] lightsaber (from "Fallen Order") by Lukyanov - SOLD OUT

Will updates for the Oggdo V2 be posted here or are they being posted in a different form?
I can't start the batch production now because I have no money for that, both my runs «Crimson Lord» gen.2 and «Heart of Siberia» don't sell very well and I can't cover all costs myself.

But here's the sample of gen.2 OGGDO KILLER that can be produced when I get the opportunity. (Jedi: Survivor parts will be available too)

OGGDO_SAMPLE_13.jpg OGGDO_SAMPLE_12.jpg OGGDO_SAMPLE_08.jpg OGGDO_SAMPLE_05.jpg OGGDO_SAMPLE_02.jpg OGGDO_SAMPLE_01.jpg

I can't start the batch production now because I have no money for that, both my runs «Crimson Lord» gen.2 and «Heart of Siberia» don't sell very well and I can't cover all costs myself.

But here's the sample of gen.2 OGGDO KILLER that can be produced when I get the opportunity. (Jedi: Survivor parts will be available too)

View attachment 1707608 View attachment 1707609 View attachment 1707610 View attachment 1707611 View attachment 1707613 View attachment 1707614
Looks awesome. Will the activation button be updated to press as a whole instead of just the center part? I’ve seen that done on a couple other replicas.

View attachment 1707608 View attachment 1707609 View attachment 1707610 View attachment 1707611 View attachment 1707613 View attachment 1707614
Do want.

also people sleeping on Heart of Siberia are crazy. I love my weathered one. I gotta order at least 1 non weathered and maybe an extra weathered and get some metal chassis. I for one really have been wanting an oggdo, so I’m down whenever and will be happy to prepay if it helps make it happen :p. Either way do want.

Last edited:
Also very excited for this run; definitely been holding out for an Oggdo V2. Do you have any closer images or details for the improved damaged pommel?

Also very excited for this run; definitely been holding out for an Oggdo V2. Do you have any closer images or details for the improved damaged pommel?
It’s a 3D print of a 3D scan of the Disney saber that has been modified to fit the Oggdo. The file needs cleaning up and sharpening.

Attachments

• 554B6F08-6B3E-4931-9A22-418440A3A512.jpeg
    554B6F08-6B3E-4931-9A22-418440A3A512.jpeg
    959.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 04BD0271-B7B9-4D04-BABF-18EA6E1647AF.jpeg
    04BD0271-B7B9-4D04-BABF-18EA6E1647AF.jpeg
    546 KB · Views: 87
  • 659675F5-E9D0-45B1-90FA-C2C579827F2B.jpeg
    659675F5-E9D0-45B1-90FA-C2C579827F2B.jpeg
    411.6 KB · Views: 74
No, I don't like it. You can accidentally press this kind of button while interacting with the saber. And these buttons don't look accurate :)
Denis I got a question regarding the Oggdo killer gen 1. Can you telll me what the screw measurement for the shroud screws? I am referring to the ones that are used to secure the shrouds to the emitter. There should be four of them. I recently acquired a pair of Oggdo killers but they are missing them…

Yes, the nearest.
I'll post the ready-for-production sample's photos on my FB page in a few weeks
I am interested in how second oggdo kits will be shown. Will it have complete grip, pommel, second hilt, and crossguard vents/pommel? And if so, will it have retractable feature since Cal's lightsaber hilt in game becomes telescopic when not in use?

Attachments

• 20240406_221438.jpg
    20240406_221438.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 26
I am interested in how second oggdo kits will be shown. Will it have complete grip, pommel, second hilt, and crossguard vents/pommel? And if so, will it have retractable feature since Cal's lightsaber hilt in game becomes telescopic when not in use?
I'll show what can I offer after the samples arrived to me.
But I'm not sure how can it become telescopic?

I'll show what can I offer after the samples arrived to me.
But I'm not sure how can it become telescopic?
Thank you for the reply. I will wait.

The secondary hilt's grip part retracts into the primary hilt's pommel/grip, when it's on Cal's belt.

Attachments

• tim-wallace-js-timwallace-lightsaber-guidlines-c.jpg
    tim-wallace-js-timwallace-lightsaber-guidlines-c.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 32
What are some of the changes made to the Gen. 2? Materials wise and model changes? When they do eventually release will they be sold from your website?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back