Interest Jaro Tapal/Cal Kestis [«OGGDO KILLER»] lightsaber (from "Fallen Order") by Lukyanov

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lukyanov

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey!
I can't see any great replicas so I have plans to make my perfect one. Really love this saber.
I want to make it as close as possible to the original based on official promo prop, concept arts, 3D-model.
It will be in damaged and double-bladed version. For 1'' blade with hidden screws and hidden sound vents.

Please write if you are interested in buying in 2020. If I see enough support, I will implement this project in the near future. :)

Screenshot_1.jpg

UPD march 2020: The development is almost done in full. Now we need to wait for the sample to be done.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

1.jpg

Prototype photos:
IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg IMG_0035.jpg

I'll post more photos and show all the details of saber and start collecting orders in july :)
The price will be 350$.

UPD 23.08.20: I no longer accept orders :) There will be more at my friends stores. Stay tuned

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.