Japor Snippet Pendant

I made this one years ago for my girlfriend. I started with a small block of resin which I cast specially, then used a razor saw, needle files and wet & dry paper to carve it. I found the colour of the raw resin to be a pretty good match. It took a while but was a lot of fun.

2mn3fv9.jpg

Funnily enough the hardest part was finding the leather. I finished up going to Covent Garden, buying a bead necklace and throwing away the beads!

It may not be perfect but I'm proud to say she's worn it ever since. Oh, and she's now my wife. :$

I made this one years ago for my girlfriend. I started with a small block of resin which I cast specially, then used a razor saw, needle files and wet & dry paper to carve it. I found the colour of the raw resin to be a pretty good match. It took a while but was a lot of fun.

2mn3fv9.jpg

Funnily enough the hardest part was finding the leather. I finished up going to Covent Garden, buying a bead necklace and throwing away the beads!

It may not be perfect but I'm proud to say she's worn it ever since. Oh, and she's now my wife. :$

Looks good!

can you make another??!!

I'm trying to find one or two of these in time for Celebratin V in August. There were was this really good one on ebay a couple of years ago:

2271231_tp.jpg

But now the ones currently on ebay don't look as good as this one, IMO.

HELP!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back