jango/boba, storm, clone helmet

Star Wars Man

alright, i want to make a helmet, any of them, o ya, including vader,

i want it to be under $15

like i was thinking, carboard? any templates or anything?

Under $15 might be a little hard, but try using card stock and studying the pics of the helmets very carefully. Also check out wizardofflight's schematics for a boba helmet.

One thing I can recommend for the domes of the helmets is to try finding a bowl and use that as a a base to build around.

Probably the cheapest and also easiest to build would be a jango helmet, try using cardboard or some other cheap material you have. It's pretty easy to make the basic shape of the helmet, then you can use paper mache to add some more detail. I managed to get the basic shape in about 30 minutes using corrugated cardboard, duct tape and copy paper, here's a pic
420926376SGOYDV_ph.jpg
I'm sure you could do much better if you spend more time on it than I did.

Originally posted by Icedevil@Jan 9 2006, 01:07 PM
Probably the cheapest and also easiest to build would be a jango helmet, try using cardboard or some other cheap material you have.  It's pretty easy to make the basic shape of the helmet, then you can use paper mache to add some more detail.  I managed to get the basic shape in about 30 minutes using corrugated cardboard, duct tape and copy paper, here's a pic
420926376SGOYDV_ph.jpg
  I'm sure you could do much better if you spend more time on it than I did.
[snapback]1154506[/snapback]​

i dont see the picture

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back