James Bond Skyfall PPK Cast Resin From the Original 3-D Printed Prop For Trade or Sale

Prop Store

2Cell

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all,

I was given this a few years ago by a professional prop maker and SFX person. They built a lot of props and sets and pieces from various productions in the UK. As things wrapped on the show I was on in Belfast, they were tossing some extra stuff aside and gave me this. After posting about it here I was informed that The Prop Shop, who made the 3-D printed guns for the production, did a small resin cast run from the 3-D printed version before they closed up permanently. I was told 6 were originally cast and 4 more after that.

I tried to find more info about this, but it is very limited. I approached the Prop Store about consigning this and they were very interested but suddenly backed out when I gave them more info about what I knew. They wouldn't elaborate, but it seems as if they might've been scared off by the Prop Shop making these unauthorized versions. I want to be up-front about that in case there's any issues and it's better if buyers are aware.

I'm not sure how to price this but I was quoted 4 figures from one of the members here so with that in mind, I'd prefer to do a trade. Basically, I'm looking for Obi Wan original parts for my saber. I need the Booster and Balance Pipe. Because I'm not sure how to price it, I'm open to discussions and selling it straight up as well. PM me if you are interested.

Some of the physical details are as follows. The magazine clip was sawn off it appears but could be reattached with some skilled hands. This is as-is but is ready to be built into a nice working prop. The sprues are present from the 3-D print which is a nice feature of it. I think it displays well as-is or with the LED mods and detailing. I won't have a photo of the opposite side available as I've been told that's the key to verifying its authenticity.

Thanks for loooking and hit me up!

Attachments

• IMG_8820.JPG
    IMG_8820.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 6,657
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

2Cell

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bumping this because there's a Browning Booster for sale in the Junkyard. I want it so if you can finagle getting it and want to trade for this I'm 100% down. Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store