James Bond Prop and Collection CD Project

The Mantis

Sr Member
I am putting together a CD compilation of James Bond collections by fans. If you have any pictures of your James Bond collection (toys, props, prop replicas, clothing items, full on displays of your collection etc...) please either post them here or send them to dzaritsky@msn.com. Those who contribute will get a free CD when the project is done. This is simply a fun project to funnel fan's collections from around the globe into one media archive...</span>

Hey Mantis,

This is all I have...certainly not worth a free CD. And, I'm sure Rylo or other members have much better pics of the moonraker gun. I just wanted to help out if I could. Probably not CD worthy, but here ya go...

Moonraker dart gunÂ…

JamesBond007Props010.jpg

JamesBond007Props009.jpg

JamesBond007Props012.jpg

Craig

Wasn't thinking posters...

Here are a couple of theater issued posters. I had to crop them to make them look descent, so they're a little cut short.

TheWorldIsNotEnough_1999Advance.jpg

DieAnotherDay_2002.jpg

I have one Bond poster book and a set of bond movie poster post cards. I can snap pics if you want.

Craig

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back