James Bond day of the. Dead costume

ChaosBain

Hello everyone..

its been a while... I am looking at making the James Bond day of the dead costume..

i have the the black suit and I am looking for tips on how to paint it to get the look from the movie... Anyone done this or thoughts. .?

thanks
D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 211
get some tailors chalk (any shop that sells material will have it) this will allow you to draw the pattern on (it cleans off easily) them use fabric paint to do the bones, may take two/three coats as its white on black.
if you need a template for the bones you could buy a cheap flat door hanging skeleton, take it apart and use the bones as a guide, me and my sisters fiancee used the tailors chalk method for his outfit.

14333749_10210864081868183_2586268902985028259_n.jpg

Thanks guys that looks great... Any chance you are could tell me more about the cut outs you are using. ..? Did you make them

thanks

i did the bones freehand while he was wearing the suit so i could get a better idea where they sit, but as its Halloween you could buy a cheap door hanging skeleton and use that as a template

skeleton-halloween-decoration-3.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back