JaggerWolf's FINISHED!!! 8-29-09

JaggerWolf

Well I unveiled my suit over the weekend for the first ever Cherry Capital Con and it was great, ended up wearing the suit for 6 hours!!! I won first place in the costume contest and had an overall great time. Here are some pics from the con. Next photos will be up after my photoshoot out int the woods!!!!

Me, Daniel Way , and Gay Batman

OLD:

Well this has been a long process with money being tight, but here it is my suit is almost complete - The only thing left to do is: Extend the shin armor so it covers the ankles and over my knee Attach the blades to the gauntlets, install my laser and a few extras to the bio, add paint details to the bio, and create a peice of back armor to cover the zipper.

I want to thank batmanvspredator for all his help on this....it's pretty much his old suit, I just did some repairs and plan on adding more to it down the road, I also want to thank newpredmaker for the biohelmet, great quality and great price fully recommend him, and ruffkintoy for the awesome latex pred masks I hope to use them as alternate heads for the suit.

Well on with the pictures - Better ones to come soon just couldnt wait any longer:

Also any suggestions on whether to go with the skull shoulder armor, or the red shoulder armor? This is going to be a light armored pred, no backpack, no chest armor, I like the clean look with just some nasty hand to hand weapons :mad:

predmask1.jpg

predblade1.jpg

predld.jpg

predredarmor.jpg

predredblade.jpg

predbiored.jpg

predbioskull.jpg

predbioskullside.jpg

predskulls1.jpg

predskullbiotorso.jpg

unmaskedpred.jpg

outside.jpg

frontshot.jpg

backview.jpg

fan1.jpg

fan2.jpg

onstage.jpg

unmasked.jpg

upclose.jpg

danielwayvspredators.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great. I like the Skulls... Maybey paint some liquid latex on them... Then pull it apart in places.. Simulating skin. splash some red up under the pulled spots and then drip some more over them... Giving the appearance of freshly skinned skulls... It'll also tie into the red armor

Seeing you suited in my old costume looks so kick ass Joe. Dont know If I like the skulls. Can you take a pic with one red sholder armor on and then a pic with one red sholder and one skull sholder at the same time. looks the best with less armor. Still jizzed my pants seeing him again

Heres a shot of the Bio helmet now that i'm done with it - I have the entire suit ready to go and all the leather armor finished just haven't got a chance to take any good pics.

This weekend is our first ever Comicon "The Cherry Capital Con" I'm so excited to debut this suit at the show - i'll post some pics very soon.

biored.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm really digging the new bio look...

can i make a suggesttion in regards to the shoulder armor..

why not paint it the same as the bio?...and try it with just one with a belt sash/bandolier across the other side?...

again just food for thought

Andrew

Well it started out with the idea of just one shoulder, but then I cut the arms away from the suit so I could actually raise my arms hahahahaha. So now the armor helps hide the fact that they are not attached to the suit. You'll see what I mean with the new pics.

I would love to paint the armor when I have some more time, but right now is Haunted Attraction season and we are in full swing of building and designing :)

This is a bit different from the suits on the Lair and a welcome change. Keep up the good work and keep posting your progress.
One thing I have noticed is that your suit has received 363 views and only 6 comments. This must be a bit disappointing considering how much effort you're puting into the build. Come on guys how about a bit more encouragement for JaggerWolf. Just a thought.

Yes that's the suit I will be taking, I will be posting up some pictures of the full suit soon - tried to snap some last night but they didn't turn out very well at all.

The only problem I have had with the hoses so far was learning hand placement when taking off and putting on the bio, other than that they have been pretty good. Now I just need to install the magnets to hold it onto the mask.

Now as far as the 363 views and only 6 comments goes - I have found that on this forum the more popular you are the more attention your thread gets, and me being fairly new compared to some of the more well known members I haven't drawn as much attention which I am fine with - I love my suit and i'm proud of it so far comments or not ;)

I just wanted to thank everyone that has helped me with everything that went into this suit, and all those who will be helping me with my next one!!!

Very nicely done. I like the bio hose additions, and even though im not a fan of bright colours on preds, i think it works well on yours

I wouldnt worry about the views to comment ratio, this is one of the less viewed areas of the forum, ( i think )

Great looking suit. The red armor is wicked. I really like the picture with the skulls on the shoulders. That's just bad ass.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back