Jaffa Staff Resin Kit Help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RabbleRouser

A few years ago I began working on my Jaffa Serpent guard armor. it has been a slow process as work and family leaves me little time to sneak away and spend time on my.....obsessions. I am to the point where I am comfortable with the project enough that I am ready to trial run it at a convention or two this summer. Back when I started this project there were several sites where you could but a resin cast of a Staff weapon in several pieces and assemble it, sand and fill it and paint it yourself. now that I am ready for that step the sites I had found back then no longer exist apparently. Does anyone know where I might find a resin or fiberglass replica kit for this piece?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RabbleRouser

wow, $1k is a bit more than I could justify to the wife....I used to see unfinished white staffs that were un-sanded unpainted and came in several pieced than needed to be fitted together and finished for $300 to $500. and idea if those still exist?