Jacket for Leto's Joker?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Barryhenryallen

Hi, first post here, not sure if in the right place, but I was wondering if anyone could help identify the style/make of The Jokers Blazer from Suicide Squad? The photos are kinda low quality but it looks to me like either a shawl or narrow notch collar?

Thanks!

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

deathstroke132

Hi, first post here, not sure if in the right place, but I was wondering if anyone could help identify the style/make of The Jokers Blazer from Suicide Squad? The photos are kinda low quality but it looks to me like either a shawl or narrow notch collar?

Thanks!
I don't know really. I'm still trying to figure out the color of the dress shirt. check amazon ive found some blazers close to it.

Drake022

Thanks!
SNT20788_1_enlarged.jpgSNT20788_2_enlarged.jpgSNT20788_3_enlarged.jpgSNT20788_4_enlarged.jpg
Enjoy. :)