Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean) costume from fleamarket/drift store stuff

Jack Sparrow fleamarket version:

This costume has only 2 new parts: hat and bandana. I had to buy some wig material too. Rest of the stuff is woman clothing from fleamarket and junk and bits that I collected from my home. In future the sash belt will be striped as the original one. Items that I bought costed maybe 30$. I still need pistols. From ebay I will get one with 7$. Just painting and weathering and then it is ok.

Colours are not as they are in the movie, but impression is the most important thing! There is lots more detail than in the original movie version.

jack-sparrow-1.jpgimg_9129.jpgsparrow-4-320x392.jpg

Good makeup makes miragles: I am woman and nearly as old as Penélope Cruz.

Last edited:
That's a fantastic go at the costume considering you were just mish-mashing stuff on a budget. I think the wig really sells it! And your makeup work is awesome. Overall it reminds me of my very first Jack Sparrow costume right after the movie came out, long before there were any replicas available. Excellently done! :thumbsup

Jack has got a new hand sewn linen shirt and felt tricorn hat. Here he is giving a lesson why syphilis changed wordl so much... Syphilis scar in jaw started good discussion with students.
IMG_0801.JPG

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back