Jack Sparrow Costume Build by Indy Magnoli

Re: Jack Sparrow Complete. NEW PHOTOS pg 6

That is by far the Best Tricorn I have seen.

Amazing piece of work, looks so aged and well weathered.

You truly do look like a real pirate...

~Stay Savvy

My Jack Sparrow outfit just got featured in North & South (a big New Zealand magazine). Ended up with a full two-page spread!

bmpLXwGl.jpg

WvvLI9Ym.jpg
bmpLXwGm.jpg

jPXYfpDm.jpg

Offtopic, but I work at Disneyland and when the first film came out we had "Jack Sparrow" appearing in the Park every day.

The first time I saw the costume I was amazed at how authentic everything looked- it was for a photo shoot a few weeks before the character debuted in the Park- and I was told that everything the model was wearing were actual items from the filming. Who knows! People make claims like that all the time.

It was almost certainly a different situation when the character became full-time in the Park, because they would have to keep several costumes in stock to fit a variety of actors. I know nothing about the costume and am no judge, but here I am posing like a fan-boy with one of the Disneyland Jack Sparrows (within a year of the original movie coming out).

The fabric of the frock coat is very interesting, and has a nice rustic textured look to it, in person.

Ud7fwev.jpg

Attachments

• YIfRx99.jpg
    YIfRx99.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back