Jack Sparrow Bracelet?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Captain Jack

Hi all,

While searching for jack sparrow costume parts on the inter-webs, I stumbled upon this website:

http://nivrae.fr/2011/05/04/concours-pirates-des-caraibes-la-fontaine-de-jouvence-gagnez-des-bracelets-et-des-places-de-cinema/

It's all in french, so an english translation is:

On the occasion of the release of Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides , I propose you to participate on the blog in a contest allowing you to walk away with lots related to the film.The film will hit theaters May 18, 2011 in Disney Digital 3D IMAX® 3DTM and in equipped rooms. The lots involved are :- 5 bracelets ( unit value 17 euros) each accompanied by a pine ( unit value of 5 euros )- 5 * 2 movie tickets ( unit value 10 euros ) each accompanied by a pine ( unit value of 5 euros )The contest will happen on the blog of 4 to 18 May 2011. Then a draw will be made among the participants who correctly answered to the form located after the trailer .Competition in Metropolitan France only .

The bracelet looks like this:
Bracelet-copy.jpg

And seriously, it looks amazing, so if anyone has any information on this bracelet, please let me know.

~Stay Savvy

Bracelet-copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.