Jack from The Mercury Men

TK1625

Please tell me I am not the only one watching The Mercury Men or that I am the only one drooling over the modified Webley revolver!

The show is great and now I am looking to make not only the pistol but Jack's entire uniform. I know he wears the swedish ammunition pouches, custom Webley holster, and the leather jacket. Just not sure what type of jacket it is...

Thoughts?

Well I had to take a shot at the gun build - Here is the link to my post: Harada357

http://www.therpf.com/f9/mercury-men-lumiere-pistol-gun-prop-build-2013-a-195409/#post3051515

I LOVE THIS SERIES !!! I would love to make the outfit !!! COOL !!!

Gordon

Please tell me I am not the only one watching The Mercury Men or that I am the only one drooling over the modified Webley revolver!

The show is great and now I am looking to make not only the pistol but Jack's entire uniform. I know he wears the swedish ammunition pouches, custom Webley holster, and the leather jacket. Just not sure what type of jacket it is...

Thoughts?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back