Jack from The Mercury Men

Prop Store

TK1625

Please tell me I am not the only one watching The Mercury Men or that I am the only one drooling over the modified Webley revolver!

The show is great and now I am looking to make not only the pistol but Jack's entire uniform. I know he wears the swedish ammunition pouches, custom Webley holster, and the leather jacket. Just not sure what type of jacket it is...

Thoughts?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well I had to take a shot at the gun build - Here is the link to my post: Harada357

http://www.therpf.com/f9/mercury-men-lumiere-pistol-gun-prop-build-2013-a-195409/#post3051515

I LOVE THIS SERIES !!! I would love to make the outfit !!! COOL !!!

Gordon

Please tell me I am not the only one watching The Mercury Men or that I am the only one drooling over the modified Webley revolver!

The show is great and now I am looking to make not only the pistol but Jack's entire uniform. I know he wears the swedish ammunition pouches, custom Webley holster, and the leather jacket. Just not sure what type of jacket it is...

Thoughts?

Prop Store