JABBA'S SKIFF 1/6 SCALE

GEEK1138,
Fantastic head sculpts. Another one of your great talents. We’re these modelled in Zbrush?.

Looking forward to the Sail Barge build.

You know , if it ends up big enough, you can probably sail it directly off the island in the Thames. No need to transport it on another boat. Now that’s a sight I ‘d love to behold.

GEEK1138,
Fantastic head sculpts. Another one of your great talents. We’re these modelled in Zbrush?.

Looking forward to the Sail Barge build.

You know , if it ends up big enough, you can probably sail it directly off the island in the Thames. No need to transport it on another boat. Now that’s a sight I ‘d love to behold.
Thanks...yes, all done in Zbrush. I have several others that I've been working on;
BIB FORTUNA
BIB FORTUNA (2).png

DJAS PUHR / DUROS
DJAS PUHR (2).png
DUROS (2).png

ELIS HELROT
ELIS HELROT (2).png

So, yes, the next big build is the Khetanna...I'm thinking it will be a mostly wooden hull/keel...so perhaps it will sail off the island.
I will start a proper build thread as soon as I clear my workbench

Loving the skiff model! And those sculpts man. I tried zbrush ones... I'm more of a hard surface modeler, they look amazing! Do you need to take into account some limitations when modeling for printing?

-Hopli

Loving the skiff model! And those sculpts man. I tried zbrush ones... I'm more of a hard surface modeler, they look amazing! Do you need to take into account some limitations when modeling for printing?

-Hopli
Thanks...yeah, I only use Zbrush for the organic stuff and Blender for everything else. To print successfully u need to limit the polycount in Zbrush models or it will be millions, and make sure they're manifold. Zbrush has an excellent decimation tool for that and then just run them thru Netfabb

Another awesome, light-speed build!

I think old Lars had a history. I wouldn’t put anything past him.

And is the mighty Sarlack next?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back