Jabba's Palace trophy room 1/45 scale

guabe

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First question, why 1/45 scale? well I started making minifigs for my DeAgostini falcon and its 1/43 scale, however the actual figures need to be smaller in order to fit accordingly on the different cabins etc. So I started printing more and more figures and accesories so eventually I branched out...

This scene has been my favorite since I was a kid and ROTJ was the first SW movie I saw. I was actually born in 1977 however I was just months old when the first movie came out and just not interested when Empire came out (was only 3 yrs old).

When I saw ROTJ I fell in love with Star Wars and watch the first 2 chapters in VHS afterwards... I was mesmerized at this incredible world. Anyways 43 years later Im here posting this small Diorama I made for my own personal collection.

I designed everything except Boba and Han, I got the models from the interwebs and rigged them in to position or modded them for better printing. After printing I used rattle cans for the big parts and vallejo paints for the small stuff. Its a pain in the butt to paint since my eyes are not prime as they where 20 yrs ago. Anyways pic time.

Xi1r9FD.jpg

sy0PAgu.jpg

pPRVER8.jpg

Z5y2Cpq.jpg

2g2uesR.jpg

Fewn3wC.jpg

sc4F7OR.jpg

RWisoa3.jpg

XM8tnJI.jpg

4XC1unJ.jpg

with boba fett black series for scale
1a02geC.jpg

If you want to see more images please visit this album:
I'm planing on doing more mini dioramas in this same scale and will be posting them too.

Thanks for watching

Forgot to mention, the Tauntaun head I also got it from the interwebs and just resized the base. The other creature head (which I dont know what it is) I used a bulldog head, added in the tauntaun horns and some hair.

Does anyone know what the other creature is?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back