Jabba's hookah

Not sure about the new site look. Definitely preferred the way it was. Anyway...the Hookah is done.

Installed a wooden frame into the printed shell to bear the weight and then filled with PU foam.

wlwNFi8l.jpg

Added the control switch greeblies and finished the mouthpiece etc

QId0pRLl.jpg

Used oil in the bottom tank in the end to give it more of a magnifying view of the frogs

tl4XHb9l.jpg
HG4NxHql.jpg

Thanks for watching

Hi there Geek 1138, I've just browsed trough all your treads on the RPF, and wow you did a lot of great stuff. So much so that I was wondering what is all that for exactly. Is it just for yourself at your home, or for an event or conventions, or for clients? (if you don't whish to answer that, it's ok
1f609.png
)
Also are you going to do Jabba as well?

Hi there Geek 1138, I've just browsed trough all your treads on the RPF, and wow you did a lot of great stuff. So much so that I was wondering what is all that for exactly. Is it just for yourself at your home, or for an event or conventions, or for clients? (if you don't whish to answer that, it's ok View attachment 940437 )
Also are you going to do Jabba as well?

Cheers man...yeah it feels like a lot too. Well It started out as a mania to make cool stuff that I had just displayed in my house, then I was asked to take some of it round various conventions and now it's all commissioned for clients' collections, exhibitions etc
I'd love to do a Jabba but the client who wants the hookah already has one

Hello, the Hutt Hookah is just beautiful, I would like to know where I can find the 3d model, I would like to buy it from you if you sell it.
Thank you

This is precisely the sort of build we need more of. Those iconic, yet under-represented items that really sell the feel of that galaxy far, far away. Phenomenal work!

And here's the other mini project I'm tackling...the Hutt hookah. Such a great touch having him puffing away on this thing like some imperious sultan.

Modelled everything in Blender and 3D printed it all. It's quite big when u scale it because he's so huge.

View attachment 850561

Painted it all gold and black washed it. Inserted a metal bar with power for the humidifier running thru

View attachment 856175 View attachment 856176

Found a perspex sphere for the top tank which will have smoke and greenish liquid in

View attachment 856177 View attachment 856178

As I couldn't find an extended perspex hemisphere the right size for the bottom tank, u can see I printed a former to vac-form one

View attachment 850562

And of course the extra delight of what the mighty Jabba eats...namely a Klatooine paddy frog. There will be 3 of these cast and painted up in silicone to swim around in the tank

View attachment 850561

View attachment 850562
Hi, I am going to make a Jabba Hookah but I'm going to put it in a 12 inch tall gum ball machine for the grandkids. I ordered an 8 inch globe for the top and I'm going to use the top part for the bottom. I have been looking for a model of the Klatooine paddy frog. Do you sell your models? TYIA

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back