J. Kerezman/costumecostumecostume.com

You guys KNOW what I think... :lol
He should have no problem feeding his kids.....he gets his money up front..
I think he needs to come up with some proof................Proof that money made from the chairs sold with donated Items on them was ALL Put back into the film. :lol.............yeah right.. he would say he has kids to feed and doesn't have time to come up with the proof.................proof? what proof?? I don't need no stink'n proof.. :angel
As for anyone awaiting product from him................I wish you luck.

Bruce

Um,......just to clarify,....

Joseph has never sold anything on my board.

He, (and two or three others), drop in over there once in a blue moon solely to drum up business,...usually to the deafening response of crickets as their reputations have preceeded them long before they show up.

As far as I know,.....nobody has bought from him and all those who don't know any better and who have shown interest have all been briefed via PM by the mods.

I considered a pre-ban but it kinda flies in the face of the way I like to treat people.

Banning someone for past sins when I believe they may be trying to make amends isn't something I'm in favor of and because his presence has had zero negative effect on the informed populace of my board, I simply wait and see.

Personally, I have no reason to believe that this leopard has changed his spots and if someone on my board is given all the facts and STILL decides to buy from him then be it on their heads if the outcome is less than successful.

Short version, if the same old Joe puts on the same old show on the board, he's gone. Until then, the community continues to give him a very shaky benefit of the doubt for the two times a year he shows up there.

The odd thing is,......for as many detractors that he has, there's always somebody who stands up and say, "I've had nothing but perfect dealings with Joe.'

The enigma continues. :rolleyes

I hate to say it as well, because I know about all the troubles others have had.

Everything I have sent money for I have gotten in a timely manner.

There are few things I have asked about and never gotten a response, which I consider a bad sign.

Surprisingly, (or maybe not so surprisingly) I got a response from the forum suppplied to me in the start of this thread. I also got a $50 credit on my credit card...that means only about $100 to go for the full refund.

You should.
I wanted to go to work on last Halloween wearing a Captain Kirk shirt and having a box of doughnuts under one arm. I could not find one...the shirt that is. Doughnuts were no problem. :p

Originally posted by GeneralMayhem@Mar 30 2006, 04:51 AM
All the more reason I should start making TOS uniforms.
[snapback]1215931[/snapback]​

Originally posted by TheSt.LouisKid@Mar 29 2006, 11:59 PM
You should.
I wanted to go to work on last Halloween wearing a Captain Kirk shirt and having a box of doughnuts under one arm.
[snapback]1215933[/snapback]​

Krispy.... Kreme?

kirksmirk.jpg

Dunkin Donuts. Kirky likes Dunkin. :lol

...mmmmmmmmm.

FMDN100-m.jpg

Originally posted by phase pistol+Mar 30 2006, 05:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phase pistol @ Mar 30 2006, 05:07 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-TheSt.LouisKid
@Mar 29 2006, 11:59 PM
You should.
I wanted to go to work on last Halloween wearing a Captain Kirk shirt and having a box of doughnuts under one arm.
[snapback]1215933[/snapback]​

Krispy.... Kreme?

kirksmirk.jpg

[snapback]1215938[/snapback]​
[/b]

Pish tosh. Everyone knows that following the Great Doughnut Wars of the early 22nd Century, only Krispy Kreme reigned supreme. B)

At least until the terrible Bagel Rebellion of 2145.

- k

Go over to ASAP in the dealer review section.

There was a lot more people that he fleeced over there but the hack wiped out a lot of them.

Thanks for the update, he already conned one of our own RPF members out of Trek Captain Chair parts that were not supposed to be sold, but Joe sold them anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Jul 15 2006, 11:14 PM) [snapback]1281675[/snapback]</div>
Be advised that he's posting under the ID of USS EXCALIBUR on the EZboards now.
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back