iwata airbrush kit*edited*

newpred

is iwata a good brand air brush to get. I want to start painting up pred parts. Theres a kit for 160 at this hobby shop..

Ok so i found this mac tools airbrush on craigs list for 30 bucks. I have only tested it with water so far and its seems to work good. How did i do???

Airbrush.jpg

Airbrush2.jpg

Hey mate Iwata are great airbrushes but paasche and badger make some preety decent brushes to. iwata brushes are a bit more spendy then the paasche or badgers so you should look around. can you link the kit your buying?

i left the place i'll try to find one online i didnt buy it yet.. my wife wont let me lol she always makes me wait till "my next check"

I just got the Iwata Eclipse BCS.

She was used by a dude for about 6 months.

HE LET GO OF A MESS OF THINGS (over 20 Createx paints, hose, Compressor, heat gun, spare parts, etc) for only $140....

I felt bad walking out the door. The dude was so nice to me!

But hey... who can pass up a bargain like that?

My point.... BUY USED. well, 'Pre-Owned'. Craigslist hooked up this one for me. Otherwise, say hello to $500+ on a kit! 'yaaaay'...

Just Sayin!

I brought an Iwata CP and a nice compressor with 3l tank with all the trimmings only to find out I cant airbrush to save my life bummer man its hard hats off to you guys who put out quality paint jobs ;)

i already have a 1 gal compressor in my garage. but yea i didnt think of craigs list dont usually buy stuff on there i sell all the time though

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back