I've been extra good...

juno

Sr Member
86070542_97a1b81ea6.jpg

No, it's juno's ;-) of course it may have once belonged to Chester Copperbottom, but I don't think he can use it anymore.

This key is awesome. It weighs a ton. I want to go find pirate treasure now.

I like the sound of Copperbottom better -- but you're right. Thanks for the correction, now I can sleep at night. :D

That's a sharp looking copper bones key. Any more details? What kind of material is it made out of? Did you paint it yourself or did it come like that? Artisan?

Inquiring minds want to know. :confused

Bruce

"That's a sharp looking copper bones key. Any more details? What kind of material is it made out of? Did you paint it yourself or did it come like that? Artisan?"

It's made of "heavy metal alloy, copper plated, chemically treated and finally aged with several acrylic washes."

Originally posted by dropshipbob+Jan 13 2006, 04:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dropshipbob @ Jan 13 2006, 04:02 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SWFreak
@Jan 13 2006, 07:35 PM
Watch out for the "Booty traps".
[snapback]1158208[/snapback]​

You mean, "booby traps"?
[snapback]1158233[/snapback]​
[/b]
Thats what he said "Booty traps" :)

I love that movie.

break out the pinchers of peril.

and do the truffle shuffle...

cool. are they real copper or painted resin?

ive always wanted one.

you need to break a hole in your wall and make the place with the little nubs that it hooks to.

and if you could make that open a secret entrance to a bar... then all the better...

It looks cool.

Excuse my ignorance, but, what's it from?

I Googled "Chester Copperpot" and it came up with a band and there's a dj in Europe with the same name. I didn't bother searching for "Booty Trap" I think I know what the search results for that will be :lol

Please enlighten me.

Cheers,

Kraig

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back