Its the Muppets yo.

Nice. Could be fun.

Although, I will admit that it's kind of sad that so many of the old gang aren't involved. From what I can tell, Dave Goelz is one of the few remaining guys. End result: they sound "close" but never "right" to me.

At least they're not CGI. I think Frank Oz is still Miss piggy. It's like on famliy guy when they talked about wrong sounding muppets.

At least they're not CGI. I think Frank Oz is still Miss piggy. It's like on famliy guy when they talked about wrong sounding muppets.

Nope. Pull up the IMDB page on it. Frank Oz isn't. Nor is Floyd's voice the same. Obviously all the old Jim Henson voices are different, but most of the old crew are in their 60s and 70s now, so I guess they've passed the torch. Like I said, Dave Goelz (Gonzo) seems to be one of the few remaining guys. The rest are "soundalikes" to me.

I will be there but the Muppets have not sounded like the Muppets for at least a decade for me.

Jason Siegel was talkin about this after Sarah Marshall came out, he wanted it to be titled "The Greatest Muppet Movie" Or somethin like that.

Can't wait to make my muppets and then onto the vids!

Siegel thought up this new techie guy, Walter

walter.jpg

I really hope it goes well. But I can't help but feel that when Henson died the Muppets died.

I tend to agree. His family really has let the company go and most of the movies since have been pretty lame. Having Disney involved doesn't' fill me with hope either.

They have to break Animal out of rehab in this one, thats hilarious!

Im not joking (its anger management, but still LOL)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back