It's Official...I got inked

Kithunter

after debating for years on end if i should get a Predator related tattoo, i finally found someone to ink me up.

my date is set for december 16th. i've decided that i'm going to get the picture listed in my profile along with my kids names in pred alphabet.. and maybe the the lair name underneath...i'll see if i can come up with a nice design for it

of course i'm going take pics of the process...

but i just wanted to share with you all to confirm the prednutbag that is marzan.
hirezpred_1.jpg

wish me luck

you have always been nuttier than squirrel **** buddy, having a Predator tattoo, and telling us, isnt going to change that

look forward to seeing you all inked.

Good Luck man! Looks to be awesome. Can't wait to see the results. Is this your first Tat? Sounds like you might be the chair for awhile!

my wife says it took me long enough, shes been waiting for that bomb to drop for years...

The cat i found to ink me up is one of the best i've ever seen.....

About time you're getting pred inked! I'm designing 2 full sleeves of all the preds seen on screens and I have the great pleasure of being inked by good old Ta2pro, no better man
Dead excited about seeing your tattoo Drew, your profile pic is a most worthy tattoo

yeah it's my first when i was in the marine corps i debating getting the typical marine tat,.. but never got around to it.

my guy says it will be about 3-4 hours no colors...maybe a red glow around it...not sure i'll make that call the closer i get to the date.

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you...um,nevermind. Thats gonna be an awesome piece of art. Look forward to the pics. Remember...Preds dont cry.

That is so funny Kit I had posted back in Feb. about getting a tattoo of my son and having his name in Predator font underneath it as well check it out.

Tattoo of my son
predatoddler.jpg

You don't have to tell us you are nuts Kit
I think we figured it out on our own
The tattoo will be awesome

Yes drew the netting will be corrected....I was actually going to bring the headpiece along to ensure 100% accuracy. The artist said he is so tired of doing the same type of lame tattoos he was really stoked to work on this piece for me

i even pointed him to the forum so he can get look see on how we all work.

AM

Awesome ....i was thinking in getting one also a 1/2 sleeve...but im still looking for a awesome pred pic that i really really really like

well.. I don't think you're nuts, man... only because you're getting a tattoo; for other reasons - but of course ;-)

Every person considering having paint injected permanently into their body by motorized needles is crazy in a certain way. I got my tattoo the way all responsible and educated people should do it: I was hung over to the brink of still drunk, heartbroken and 9000 km from home. I never regretted it so far, though, since the motive doesn't read "Winona Forever" or **** like that but is my own design and shows a magical place that will forever be in my heart. When people ask me what it is, I say "it's paradise, man". Find a motive that means something to you is what I'm saying, not just a tramp stamp. Then you'll be fine.

Some of the previous photos in this topic are pretty funny,like the cat,lol.I know what ya mean about debating on a tattoo,I thought about one for roughly 4 years,then decided,nah not for me.What ever you get it will be neat to see,and remember you have to really like it,cause it is cheaper to put on then take off,haha.

Daren

Some of the previous photos in this topic are pretty funny,like the cat,lol.I know what ya mean about debating on a tattoo,I thought about one for roughly 4 years,then decided,nah not for me.What ever you get it will be neat to see,and remember you have to really like it,cause it is cheaper to put on then take off,haha.

Daren
You mean I can't just wash off my killer T-Rex?

No, not mine.
http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/taturday-7

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back