its here!! my p2 from ta2pro/biohunter76

jasp

so my journey begins :) ....just received my P2 open mouth P2 from ta2pro who did a spot on job of spraying and fitting dreds ,detail is amence & fitting beads on,& many thanks to biohunter76 for a solid mould would recommend these 2 to any one,forming inside makes it snug on head,must say its gets bloody hot in there pmsl,i dont know were ta2pro got dreds from or rings but these are spot on as well very flexible n well fitted,now i have the mask i now have the design of skin i know to get sprayed now on rest of suit when got dosh,next thing equiring armour plus neck ring n work my way down,many thanks again,a bit of helpful advice for newbies thinking of ordering parts,be patient with these guys who make predator parts,dont exspect it done in 2 days or a week,these take alot of time as lots of detail goes into these(moulding,setting,spraying,detail) which is taken in there spare time as most have full time day jobs as well,these can take a few months but its well worth it,i will get more picts when batteries charge..

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

That thing was a pain to foam. When Joe sent it to me it was out of shape from having been in too smal a box. I glad to see that it turned out GREAT!

Glad u got it Carl!!wish u wouldve told me u got it safe.been worried,especially with overseas shipping.lmk if u need anything else done.I'd b glad to help out anyway I can.

Glad u got it Carl!!wish u wouldve told me u got it safe.been worried,especially with overseas shipping.lmk if u need anything else done.I'd b glad to help out anyway I can.
sorry ta2pro,didnt open it till late that night when got in and only got charged £22 import charge wow!!!!!!,excellent work bud...will do work you again.....

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back