It's Anna!!!!!

Estelle

Predator's Elpidia Carrillo ( Anna) is scheduled to appear at collectormania this year! She's my favorite 'Pred girl' she may not be as bad-assed as Isabella, but Anna holds a special place in my heart. Man, I wish I lived in the UK, I'd love to get to see her in person.
http://collectormania.com/miltonkeynes/
~Estelle

id ov loved to go but working.gutted.were was she in pred 2,click on her and it says she was in it..

ahhhh found her...
Elpidia Carrillo, who played Anna in the first Predator film, has her name listed in the sequel's credits yet doesn't seem to appear in the actual film. Look carefully during the scene inside Peter Keyes' mobile headquarters and you will spot her. When Keyes (Gary Busey) describes how the creature activated a self-destruct device in Predator (1987), you can briefly spot Anna on one of the video screens. Carrillo filmed a debriefing scene in which she talks to the camera and describes the events of the first film, but it was cut from the sequel. :) ,would like to if any body goes suited for this n see her face" not again!!!! gve me yooo wepon gve me yooo wepon !!!!"

id ov loved to go but working.gutted.were was she in pred 2,click on her and it says she was in it..

She was on a video screen from the OLWF team, ( just after Keyes says " A ******* ALIEN " so i guess she had to be credited in P2.

I have a contact over in the UK, who has so kindly offered to get a signed photo of ' Anna' for me! I wan't to have it personalized, but can't think of any thing 'cool' to have her write.....I'm sooo happy..Man I'm pumped!!!
-Estelle

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back