I'teki Thwei gets some suit upgrades

Elkman

Sr Member
I've been working on some upgrades to my Predator suit for Dragon*Con. Besides the new mask, I've also painted up new chest and shin armor, and I made a new loincloth. (Because nobody wants to see a Predator's junk.) Here are the pics:
Pred1.4-001-500.jpg
Pred1.4-002-500.jpg

Pred1.4-003-500.jpg
Pred1.4-006-600.jpg

When I get the biohelmet done, I'm going to call it version 1.5. Since I'm not done with the biohelmet yet, this is version 1.4.

I think it's coming along nicely.

Wow, that's an excellent looking suit man! the mask has DEFINETELY improved with the dreads being raised up like that. Incredibly awesome looking, looks like the only things after the bio are some Armor pieces for the shoulders, your wristblades & bomb computer. It's looking awesome man.

I just didn't put the neck ring or the gauntlets on for this photo. I forgot to put the neck ring on, and I didn't want to go to the trouble of putting on the gauntlets this morning.

Elkman,

You've come a long way since you asked us for an opinion on your 1st/starter costume.

I have just 1 thing to say to you - Most impressive!

Keep going.

Shipmate924

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back