I'teki Thwei gets some suit upgrades

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Elkman

I've been working on some upgrades to my Predator suit for Dragon*Con. Besides the new mask, I've also painted up new chest and shin armor, and I made a new loincloth. (Because nobody wants to see a Predator's junk.) Here are the pics:
Pred1.4-001-500.jpg
Pred1.4-002-500.jpg

Pred1.4-003-500.jpg
Pred1.4-006-600.jpg

When I get the biohelmet done, I'm going to call it version 1.5. Since I'm not done with the biohelmet yet, this is version 1.4.

I think it's coming along nicely.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tatsu

Wow, that's an excellent looking suit man! the mask has DEFINETELY improved with the dreads being raised up like that. Incredibly awesome looking, looks like the only things after the bio are some Armor pieces for the shoulders, your wristblades & bomb computer. It's looking awesome man.

Elkman

I just didn't put the neck ring or the gauntlets on for this photo. I forgot to put the neck ring on, and I didn't want to go to the trouble of putting on the gauntlets this morning.

Shipmate924

Elkman,

You've come a long way since you asked us for an opinion on your 1st/starter costume.

I have just 1 thing to say to you - Most impressive!

Keep going.

Shipmate924