It only took me 45 years.......to start collecting Models = Vintage 80s Builds

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Boba Debt

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This builder inspired me to work on the Marauder

Modeler's Miniatures & Magic

Laser cut detail panels

Parts 001.jpg

BR Marauder 002.jpg

BR Marauder 003.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Boba Debt

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Those details parts sure make a huge difference!

Are you going to add the window frame pieces on the sides?

Yes, but I want to use a printed frame with a cross section that fit's the transition better

I have a bunch of parts I want get printed in resin, just have to find someone that can do it

Jedi Dade

Sr Member
Depending on the size I might be able to help you out. I have an Elegoo Saturn which is pretty nice but fairly small build size.

If the parts are already drawn :). I'm a complete noob at 3D modeling... but can print already modeled parts :)

Jedi Dade

Boba Debt

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Depending on the size I might be able to help you out. I have an Elegoo Saturn which is pretty nice but fairly small build size.

If the parts are already drawn :). I'm a complete noob at 3D modeling... but can print already modeled parts :)

Jedi Dade

I can only create simple blue prints of the parts

They are not complicated but I don't have any experience creating 3d files

Boba Debt

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The window frames look perfect and add a lot of needed detail

Thanks, they're not perfect but I'm sure that who ever provides the final finish for this will make those details look stellar

I have to be honest, I never realized how much detail this model was missing until I watched Interstellar's vids and the pictures he linked too

It's almost impossible to make the model match those pics but I'm going for a good blend of what is was and what it can be.