IT CROWD - "Erotic art" wall props

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok.
Don't judge.
The photos of the tennis player and the ballerina showing off their tukus that Douglas has hanging up in his office.....where do I get them.:)

Not judging at all, Lol. I'd like to know myself. :D

I just discovered this show. And I was so busy looking at the geek pop explosion around Roy's desk that I somehow missed paying attention to Douglas's desk.

Last edited:
"The IT Crowd" is British comedy series about the Information Technology staff at a fictional British company; it's been on since 2006. My wife just introduced me to the show a few months back. I started watching it with skepticism but soon became a huge fan of the show. It's also available for streaming on Netflix. Check it out; you won't regret it.

OK, thanks. It makes sense now.

I was expecting a link ... or pics :love ... when I opened the thread :lol

:thumbsup

Great... Thanks guys now my wife is playing where's waldo when I was trying just to show her Harry Potter Book prop making tutorials....:cry:cry:cry

The tennis poster was also a pretty prominent set decoration in "Ashes to Ashes"

Also to be "screen accurate" are you going to have them printed out onto canvas?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back