ISO of high quality Custom Superman Suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OC40

I'm going to Mega con Orlando this year and finally want to do a Custom Superman Kingdom Come suit. I'm looking for referrals to those who can produce a high-quality suite and materials. After MegaCon it will be a display piece for my home office with my collection. When I looked in the past for a suite the issue was the size, I'm 6ft1, 250pds 18.5 inch arms, 38-inch waist, the chest is just about 50. It would be a mix of the current Superman & Lois Blue bodysuit with the Kingdom Come "S" a black version of the belt with red/yellow buckle. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• superman-suit-full.jpg
    superman-suit-full.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 9

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.