ISO: Commission: Lifesize Terminator Endoskeletion Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bughunt10

Hi All,

Looking to commission someone to assist in the build of a (full) lifesize Terminator Endoskeleton display.

After wanting a Sideshow Collectibles version 2.0 model since forever (and not being able to find one at an affordable cost delivered to where I am located – Rep. of Ireland) I am looking at other options.

I have also seen horrendous quality control issues with the latest batch of them which has made me properly consider a self-build.

Most parts for the endo build (cast in Polyurethane sg2000) would be supplied, I’m looking for a skilled prop builder/artist etc to build and elevate to a screen accuracy museum quality level with working LED eyes, a chrome paintjob etc.

Not looking for a 3D build for this.

If this is project is of interest to anyone please get in touch with examples of your work and a quote for work undertaken.

Thank you!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.