Want to Buy ISO: Classic Trilogy Stormtrooper Belt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lewistully

I am looking for a Classic Trilogy Stormtrooper Belt, and hanger boxes. I am working on an ANH Solo, and have my holster rig under construction, but I won't have it for Fandom Fest in August when I am hoping to meet Carrie Fisher and Peter Mayhew. I have all the other pieces of my costume ready except for the holster rig and since I don't want to go un-belted I thought I would go the Death Star escape route and go with the Stormtrooper belt. I can get my hands on the canvas part if anyone has the "ammo" and hanger boxes. Need them by August 7th. (Cutting it close, I know.) Any help would be appreciated! I am hoping to Troop eventually and it would be nice if the quality was good enough to hang onto until then. If not a beater belt is fine, too.

(I am going to make my own holster.)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.