[ISO] Back to the Future Plutonium Canister & Case

Photomaster

I'm looking for the Back to the Future Plutonium Canister & Case.

Does anyone here build the Plutonium Canister? I think I can figure out the case. I searched the forums and had no luck. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also, looking for other items so if you have them or build them please DM me.

Plutonium-Case-Back-to-the-Future-Prop.jpg

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 453
I'm looking for the Back to the Future Plutonium Canister & Case.

Does anyone here build the Plutonium Canister? I think I can figure out the case. I searched the forums and had no luck. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also, looking for other items so if you have them or build them please DM me.

View attachment 1283162
Welcome to the forum! It's great to see more BTTF props being worked on. Here are some good resources:

Huge case thread: BTTF Plutonium Case Thread

If you want to order one directly from the original maker, Anvil, you can find specific info here: BTTF Plutonium Case Thread

And for the canisters, there's a new thread here: BTTF Plutonium Canister Plans
There was a maker on Etsy who was making fully working canisters but hasn't had them listed in a while. I bought one from him a few years and it's awesome. Maybe you can reach out to see if he can make more? Search for Etsy seller: PropLand2000

Thank you. I think I can figure out the case but I need some help with the Plutonium. Maybe I can buy that somewhere?

Hey Photomaster,

I am making a run of Plutonium canisters I am hoping to make a Thread within the next few days on the "Project Runs' section. So keep an eye out!

Hey there,
Yeah I made the thread a few days after posting that comment. I've now sold all of the canisters.
Yeah I'm a little late to the party. Cheers for letting me know. If you end up running more again down the track, let me know.
Thanks mate.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back