Is this type of foam suitable for costumes?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Celtic007

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was looking around for some large foam sheets. I ran across these. Is the first one, the microcell closed cell foam the same as foamies? I'd like something that could take plastidip and be heat formed if needed.

Foam Express

Thanks in advance.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

the_batdemon

Sr Member
I'd say yes, based on the description. I will say I've seen foam from the same supplier come in different densities, some almost squishy like a yoga mat or marshmallow. If you can get them to send samples, so you can check the density, do it before ordering a full sheet.

STEALTH

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
yeah sure. "Microcell Closed Cell Foam". I actually purchased from them before. Great customer service as well.