Is this the Droid you´re looking for? Battle Droid *completed*

Re: Is this the Droid your looking for? Battle Droid *completed*

I have one of Korbanths but this looks good in wood. Need an accurate BD Blaster to go with that?

I have one of Korbanths but this looks good in wood. Need an accurate BD Blaster to go with that?

Story time! Years and years ago, we picked up a few dozen each of the E-11's, Rebel blasters and Battle Droid blasters. Along the way some were sold, some lost, but we still have quite a few of them left. The idea was to make a completely wood one to match the BD here but there was always another project or special order to fill so we just didn't get around to it.
I should probably get these done to go with the 25 we're building right now...

just curious do they have a club near burlingame that i can make battledroids like rd-d2 not like replica and please if u have any website for me to go to, please no forums or :: Astromech.net :: R2 Builders Club Official Website :: if u have any questions call me at 650-328-0168, email me at hung.bryan99@yahoo.com or u can send me messages on facebook name bryan hung and thank you

, Bryan Hung

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back