Question Is this slow PM thing being looked at?

At least some of them are getting through - though I got 3 copies of the same message - dont know how many my recipient got - but the PM system was hanging up for me too today.

Slowsville across the board it looks like :(

Just as a heads up, you can check your sent folder to make sure the pm's left the building.

I had one hang up this morning, but turns out it actually was sent.

Chris

Had the same problem with PM from 2 members here, from each of them I received 5 identical PM's :D Maybe it happened the same when I replied to them, to receive 5 PM's from me each.

Yup, same here with the PM's and now posting in threads is taking forever.

I did notice something, not sure if it will be of any help, but I noticed that
when I hit the submit button it does seem to go through, it's just not redirecting
me to the correct page. It just sits there like I have dial-up <-----:facepalm

My PM function is hardly rolling now, before it was SLOW, now im lucky to get one go through, can, i ask once more, a mod chime in on this please ?

lee

Since earlier today, every time I receive a PM, I get varying amounts of duplicates in my inbox of the exact same PM.

I'm having the same problem. Not complaining, just thought you guys may need a running tally of how many people this is happening to.

I just sent a bunch of PMs and it seems to be working fine now (I was having the same trouble yesterday and earlier today).

Then it's an issue on multiple computers in different locations for me. I use my phone, my laptop, a desktop and the computer in my shop. Not so much today, but in general.

I've had a couple messages go through okay this evening, but some are still hanging. Earlier today, same issues though.

-Rylo

In that case, the issue you are having is something different than what others are experiencing.

Then it's an issue on multiple computers in different locations for me. I use my phone, my laptop, a desktop and the computer in my shop. Not so much today, but in general.

I've had a couple messages go through okay this evening, but some are still hanging. Earlier today, same issues though.

-Rylo
What Art meant was that it's specific to your account not your computer.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back