Is This Kit Worth $20?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

stevied

20 beaners is a good price. The kit is styrene plastic and all the dreds are seperate piece's. I built one a few years ago.

MonkeyRaff

The paint job on that picture is horrible... imo
get a 1/6 kit, they are bigger, better and nicer. And also easier to paint.

Ice1

If Its not a recasted Version, then yeah I say buy it. Give it a decent paint job and it would look killer. I had one of these but don't know where the hell I put it. lol But yeah the detail on the kit is ok. $20 Greens not a bad price for the kit. I wouldn't pay more then that..

Justin1

Great price as long as you're really patient with your buildups. The dreads are all seperate, and there's well over 30 of them, around 40 IIRC. It was fun to put together, the first kit I ever did. Good luck.