Is This Kit Worth $20?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

stevied

20 beaners is a good price. The kit is styrene plastic and all the dreds are seperate piece's. I built one a few years ago.

Ice1

Sr Member
If Its not a recasted Version, then yeah I say buy it. Give it a decent paint job and it would look killer. I had one of these but don't know where the hell I put it. lol But yeah the detail on the kit is ok. $20 Greens not a bad price for the kit. I wouldn't pay more then that..

Justin1

Great price as long as you're really patient with your buildups. The dreads are all seperate, and there's well over 30 of them, around 40 IIRC. It was fun to put together, the first kit I ever did. Good luck.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.