Is this Foam okay?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predanator

Hey guys,

Well I'm going to start on my armor using vin-man's templates and foamie's soon seeing as i have just bought my bio, i couldn't find anything else so i bought this stuff which isn't that far off, but its just difficult to find decent supplies for a pred in the UK and I'm sure most people here agree with me.

But anyway back to the topic, i bought gold and silver glitter foam and what I'm afraid of is when it is made, some of the glitter will start to fall off and it will mess up the armor.

Here is the front of the foam.
dscf0112f.jpg.png

Here's the back.
dscf0115dn.jpg.png

The label.
dscf0114a.jpg.png

And the pack it came in.
dscf0113q.jpg.png

So hopefully if you get the image's you can tell me what might happen if i cut these out and spray them.

Thanks hunters.

P.S I'm sorry for the amazingly large pictures but they should shrink after loading.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

oneuglymf

cut a small test portion to paint. who knows, it might give a more texutred look for your armour. or you could do a quick thin layer of glue to make extra sure the glitter stays down.

MasterAnubis

I'd also try bending a piece and scraping it to see how easily the glitter comes off.

Edit: You can't find plain Funky Foam but they have glitter?

Predanator

Okay i will put some pva glue over the top

And yeah i cant find plain, pretty stupid if you ask me, but i will go somewhere else if it doesn't work.

Thanks guys.